EcoWatch is hiring a website developer on a contract basis to manage its news service EcoWatch.com and roll out two additional verticals.
• Minimum three (3) years experience with website development and design
• Extensive knowledge and experience building WordPress (CMS) websites using best practices
• Ability to install and create WordPress plugins/widgets
• Ability to enhance functionality of website
• Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform development
• Experience with Photoshop
• Knowledge of SEO and website analytics including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices
• Knowledge of best file types and image optimization for fast load time
• Must be able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks, with proper attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and references to Stefanie Spear at firstname.lastname@example.org.