EcoWatch is the nation’s leading environmental platform reporting on environmental news, sustainable living and green business. We educate and motivate people to protect human health and the environment through our EcoNews, EcoLiving and EcoBusiness verticals, and online store of thousands of green products.
. . .
• Reports on the work of more than 1,000 grassroots environmental organizations worldwide
• Features the insights of renowned environmental leaders
• Spotlights green efforts and environmental research on college campuses
. . .
• Engages people who are beginning to connect the dots between human health and the environment
• Provides tips on how to green your home, grow your own food and live a biocentric lifestyle
• Features a question of the week, challenge of the month and EcoWatch Book Club
. . .
• Celebrates social and environmental enterprise
• Features entrepreneurs and incubators creating the products and green jobs of tomorrow
• Promotes and offers innovative products that are changing the world
EcoWatch is a dedicated platform for environmental news that helps transform the ability of individuals to learn about environmental issues and take action. EcoWatch provides timely access to relevant information that motivates individuals to become engaged in their community, adopt sustainable practices and support strong environmental policy.
EcoWatch’s online store features thousands of green products to help people lead a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle.
As environmental and health issues become more prevalent, it’s the media’s duty to inform readers on the most critical issues impacting the planet and the well-being of future generations. EcoWatch is at the forefront of uniting all shades of green and a leader in leveraging online news to drive fundamental change.
In September 2013, EcoWatch became a Certified B Corporation and joined more than 800 companies that put people and planet before profit. EcoWatch is dedicated to social and environmental responsibility in its day-to-day decision-making.